City

Watertown

Project Type

Rental

Year Completed

2015

Project Info

This historic building located at 2 Rosary Drive in Watertown is currently home to 25 elderly tenants, but was the Rosary High School for over 50 years. It is part of an educational campus that was established by the Dominican Sisters of Peace in 1911 and has evolved into a multi-generational community of rental apartments, condominiums and a 45-student pre-school.

The project  received $5.5 million in financing support from the Town of Watertown, the Mass Dept. of Housing and Community Dev., the Community Economic Development Assistance Corp., the Mass Housing Investment Corp., the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston, the Marshall Homes Fund, and Watertown Savings Bank.