Check out our MARCH Flyer for affordable rental listings!
In order to be qualified to enter this lottery you must be in our Ready Renter’s Program. If you are not a Ready Renter please fill a Ready Renter Program PreApplication above and return it to Metro West CD as soon as possible.
If you are already a Ready Renter please call Barbara at 617-923-3505 or email Barbara@metrowestcd.org to get a Unit Interest Form to be sent to you. This form must be received at Metro West CD office by March 9, 2018.
1-br Apartment at Warner Woods in Concord, MA
– Rent $916/month – Designated surface parking available
– Tenant pays electricity – ½ mile to shopping and commuter rail station in West Concord
– Heat, hot water, and
water/sewer are included in rent
Household income must within the established income limits based on the size of your household Income limit:
– 50% AMI / Household size: 1 – $36,200 2 – $41,400 3 – $46,500 4 – $51,700
Unit Interest Forms must be received by Friday, March 9th. Call Barbara at 617-923-3505 ext. 8.
Fax: (617) 923-8241 or email to: Barbara@metrowestcd.org
Affordable Apartments in Westwood
321 Washington Street
Units will include:
– two 1-bedrooms – Card-operated laundry on each floor
– One car parking per unit – No pets allowed – Smoke-Free Building
– Building near MBTA bus and Islington Center Commuter Rail Station
Maximum rents (including utilities or utility allowance) will be:
1 bedroom – $1,427
First month and security of $1,427 will be required.
1 bedroom households must meet the below eligibility requirements 80% AMI:
Household size Maximum income
1 person household $54,750
2 person household $62,550
3 person household $70,350
4 person household $78,150
The Process: To be considered for one of these units contact Metro West Collaborative Development, Inc. to complete an application: 2018 Ready Renter Final Application Westwood
Return applications to: Metro West CD, 79-B Chapel St., Newton, MA 02458 or fax: 617-923-8241 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org