Metro West CD has been working in the field of affordable housing development, administration and compliance for over 20 years. Working closely with municipalities and developers Metro West CD is involved in the monitoring of over 150 affordable units throughout eastern Massachusetts. In addition to Monitoring Agreements with individual developers, Metro West CD also works with municipalities to insure the compliance of their entire Subsidized Housing Inventory (SHI).
A new report authored by the Metropolitan Area Planning Council underscores the challenges to ensuring affordability of units throughout the Commonwealth: Ensuring Affordable Housing Remains Affordable April 2014
Metro West CD also provides 40B and 40R Compliance Monitoring and has current agreements with:
- Riverbend on the Charles (17 affordable units in Watertown)
- Campion Estates (7 units in North Andover)
- Villages at Goddard Highlands (26 units in Stoughton)
- 30 Haven (11 units in Reading)
- Rose Landing (18 units in Danvers)
- Elm Residences (5 units in Bridgewater)
- Brewster Commons (10 units in Duxbury)
- Town of Lincoln
- Town of Watertown
- MAGIC Housing Services Agreement including the towns of: Bolton, Boxborough, Hudson, Littleton and Stow
Metro West CD is a MassHousing approved 40B compliance monitor.